May 9, 2010

Time after Time

It was just yesterday I started to stress just a bit over my schedule this summer. It is filled with events, trips, and work. As I started to stress the more I understood how this life works and how grateful I was that I have learned to balance it but cut out what is bad. This was a struggle for years for many reasons. I only have one day to where it is a time off. I have learned to make that a holy day. There are times to where I have to do something on that day, but for the most part it is for me and others I deeply care about.

I have been amazed at the doors that God has opened this year. As I talk about even some other doors coming open, the one thing I have learned is that God's plan and his vision for life is what is important. This summer has I work with kids, camps, and trips my prayer is that God gets the glory.   

No comments:

Post a Comment