June 25, 2010

The difference

This has been an interesting week in many ways. Everything was different in many ways and I found that I have really enjoyed it in many ways. Between work hours changing and the amount of kids I have in one day and the amount of time I spend with them. I have found that kids bring such an awesome beauty to this world and how they can change it.

Wednesday we did something different in youth group and had a pool party at Hardin Simmons. We celebrated the five students who were baptized in the last three weeks. Tanner was baptized at a service at our church, Mark, Nick, and Daniel was baptized at South Padre, and Logan was Baptized by his dad on a family vacation. Talking with some students on Wednesday reminded me of the trials that last year brought but also how far God has brought us.

Saturday we will have a service project with our youth group from 9am to 12PM helping a lady with her yard.

It's amazing how God is working and my prayer that we continue to follow his path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment