September 29, 2010

Thank You God (Humor but all true)

Here is a list of things I am thankful for, it's a little different they are all things that could have made my day, week, or even my life horrible. Instead trying to find the Good in it.

1. God thank you that I lose everything and leave things all over the place. For whatever reason I simply don't freak out over it because it is normal to me. Some call it A.D.D. but you call it a blessing.
2. God thank you for whatever reason when I touch something it tends to stop working. Some call this destructive, you call this a blessing.
3. God thank you for copy machines, I seem to have issues with them lately. At work and I found out tonight also at the church. I will be honest with you God, I didn't have a clue on either one. Some would call this Stupid or annoying, but you guess it you call it a blessing.
4. God thank you for that kid who puked his guts up all in front of my office today. I really did try to clean it, but I started feeling sick. Some call this weakness and gross, but you call it a blessing.
5. God thank you for allowing me to go to the Church today and spending two hour trying to put a projector up. Did I succeed? Nope! Some call this a waste of time...but I call it a blessing.
6. God thank you for allowing me to spend a week hunting down a kids number that I thought was not in my phone. You let me find it on Sunday morning to find that it was disconnected...I prayed for a week straight to allow me to have contact with that young man so I could apologize and explain. Today while most thought I was wasting my time, he was up at the church. Now Andrew has my number and he is going to Dallas this weekend. Some would call this rude and sorry that I would lose a number, but you call it a blessing.
7. God thank you for the two kids who came into my office after being hit in the face with a ball. Some would call this annoying, you call it a blessing.
8. God thank you for the 7 year old boy who keep hitting the kids in the face, some would call him rough...you call it a blessing.
9. God thank you for the head cold I have been fighting for a week now. Some would call this sickness, but you call it a blessing.
10. God thank you for all the trials I will face tomorrow...some call this not being faithful, you call it a blessing.

 

2 Corinthians 13:9 We are glad whenever we are weak but you are strong; and our prayer is for your perfection.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment