October 11, 2010

Believe

When I think back on those who believed in me there is a huge list. So I am having a hard time just picking a few. So I am going to point out the three that really stick out to me.

My aunt and uncle no matter what it was they always had 100% faith in me. Even at my lowest point as a high school student they never stopped believing.

Mrs. Turner was the one who refused to allow me to stay they way I was in school. Lazy and not wanting to turn in work. There were times when she have a come to Jesus meeting and then other times she would simply award me for the good job, She was also the first person to allow me to work with kids.

My Church family...I put this as a group because at the end of the day I know I can go to someone there. I believe that is what makes life easier because no matter what I know that God is going to have someone there to help me out!

I am learning so much when it comes to relationships and I pray that God will continue to break me and help me see the need for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment