October 25, 2010

It's a Gift

Romans 4-4-6 When people work, their wages are not a gift, but something they have earned. 5 But people are counted as righteous, not because of their work, but because of their faith in God who forgives sinners. 6 David also spoke of this when he described the happiness of those who are declared righteous without working for it:

The more and more I read the more I understand that this life and my salvation is a gift from God that I can not understand.  Call me crazy but at times I sit back and ask myself is this real? When you look around the world you see evil. But when you look into the evil you are able to see God at work. Even when we do not understand God has a plan. It's simple God is simply able to see some things that you and I can't.

I have a deep love for history for many reasons. The biggest reason is because you are able to see God's work. The fact that Christianity started in America around 1646 with the arrival of the Quakers in Pennsylvania. July 4, 1776 52 of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence were devoted to ministry. The other three had believed that the Bible was truth. Now in 2010 you can still see God at work in our world.

There is a revival taken place in China and it is because people are taken a risk a true risk to serve these people. The underground Church is the reason that we are able to witness God do a miracle in that country. You can read that even this month it is a fight. But no matter what there is still revival taken place.

My point is that we can look into history and see that God has a will and a plan. God hasn't left, he just simply does it his way. We can also see that this is a gift from God. To live in a country to worship freely is a gift. To have a choice is a gift, and our salvation is the best gift from God.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment