November 22, 2010

The Big Picture

While flying back this past week I took a picture of this from plane because I was thinking about how God views us and sees the full picture. Even from thousands of feet from the group we still do not have the ability to see all that God has for us.

I am amazed how God uses us when we are SO small next to him. Last-night I took two of our boys to lunch after church and then two others went with me that night. I started doing this with just a couple for a reason. I believe it is one of the best bonding experiences that we could have. Lastnight I had a sixth grader and a sophomore in high school. Next to one another they look like brothers. The sixth grader decided he was going to fight it and say no it's not true! So we ask a few people and they say "what, they're not brothers?" After a while the sophomore comes back and says "We are brothers in Christ, that is all that matters."

How true is that? The big picture is that is that we are brothers and sisters because of his mighty love. It's amazing how something like this can become supper spiritual.

God thank you for the big picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment