October 4, 2011

Random place to blog

I am sitting in kids village blogging. We are shooting a story a story on cribs. Well I know I haven't done anything the last couple of months. The last few weeks have been full of trials on many different levels. There have been alot of personal issues and family problems. bit I have to admit it had been nice to see people come together. For along time it was easy for me to share things with anyone. But lately I have three or four people I trust with my stuff. Those three or four people have become the best of friends.

So when we talk about doing things together I think we need to look around at who we have with us. I understand now that we can find anyone who agrees with us, but we need that person who will look us in the eyes and tell us straight up.

A few weeks ago I was stressing over small things. I had a 17 year old look at me and ask the tough question. "nick how long are you going to live this way." WOW! That hurt but it was good. He knew nothing other than the fact I was stress. That weekend I had a friend call me out saying enjoy life and the time you have.

I needed that. I needed someone to be honest with me. So with that being said...chill out and enjoy the time you have. Get away, do something you enjoy. God has giving us limited time we need to cherish the time we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment