January 28, 2010

Here for one another

 
This was an amazing  video from Hillsong United So many times in life I believe that we forget that God is the one that transforms the heart and not us. The past three weeks of youth group have been great, which is a blessing because we have had many struggles. One of the biggest struggles that I have been talking with the students about is being a "poser." Now please understand my students don't play the "christian" game. We have been talking with them about the fear they have to allow God to do something awesome in their life. Walking through personality traits and their gifts. I made the statement I could careless about where they have been, but where they are going in life. I believe working with this group of students has helped me grow more than I'll ever know. The one think I have learned from them is that they have such a deep respect for someone being truthful with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment