March 9, 2010

Daylight

Five nights from now we will be on the road to Dallas to board a 545am flight to NYC. Our time will be spent serving each morning starting at at at 4am. My prayers for this trip has been all over the place for many reasons

This will be the first for Mission Abilene's youth group and God has intrusted me to carry out God's plan. In my prayer life I have been seaking God and just begging that he would open up all of our eyes to see daylight.

When I say open up our eyes, I don't mean the poor and widows. I believe we understand that. My prayer is that we see his grace and mercy in all that we do. I pray that we understand that God's plan is bigger then what we do or how we serve, but that it would be about what has been done on that cross.

The fact that we are all sinful and a non sinful man would bleed for the sins of man. As God sends us out to be his hands and feet,I pray that we daylight for what God has called all of us to do.

1 comment:

  1. Bro, your leadership has taken the youth group to new levels. I'm stoked about hearing how God moved through the mission trip. It has always been a dream of mine for people of Mission Abilene to reach the ends of the earth in Jesus Name. Through your obedience God is fulfilling my dream!

    Live to Love.javascript:void(0)
    C

    ReplyDelete