October 18, 2010

What a Ride



I went on a Walk to Emmaus this past weekend. I will have to admit that I do not have the ability to even put into words what took place in my heart. Did I get allot of rest? NO! How can you when the emotions are flying around from laughter to tears. For the first time I had the ability to  experience the understanding of God grace through people. I was surrounded with a group of men who were broken and beat up and the love that we received from the workers showed me that they were true men of God. The beautiful part was they were broken as well and 100% honest about it.

The person who was praying for me was my an old teacher from school. He just simply picked the name with out looking and it was my name. The grace of God was shown in away that I have never experienced. For whatever reason grace is the only word I can use now. Thank you all for praying for me!       

No comments:

Post a Comment