February 7, 2010

Glory to God Forever

 
Glory to God Forever from Connect Church on Vimeo.
As I learn more and more it amazes me that we serve a God that knew and knows what will take place in the world we live in. I am also amazed with the fact God would want to use us for his will on planet earth. I have spending some time really looking at the gifts of people and I see more and more how people feel they are not gifted. I am becoming more and more amazed that God is so powerful that he has a will and he is perfect. He puts his work into our hands and says "Follow Me." There have been a few things I have been praying about for the last month or so since the earth quake in Haiti. For some reason when this took place it hit me hard in a way that I can not explain. Mainly because before this took place it was already a place that lacked the basics.
As I watched this unfold on TV I asked myself "What makes me different from them." 700 miles from American soil there is a place to where children are sold and child slavery is alive. So as I have been praying about it I have been asking God what he wanted me to do to be apart of his will. I didn't want it to be now because we will start to forget. But I knew that God wanted me to go! So, after praying about it I believe that this summer I am going to take a trip there with an organization. I am praying that I will be going with some other people in Abilene. It's amazing how before this earth quake took place God took me through a season of shaping me for what would take place. Trials in our life will always catch us by surprise but with God? He knew and will always know.
Psalm 55:22
Pile your troubles on GOD's shoulders-- he'll carry your load, he'll help you out. He'll never let good people topple into ruin. (MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment