February 1, 2010

Grammys

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a love for music. So tonight it would be no secret that I would watch the grammys. One of the most touching moments on their was when Michael Jackson kids accepted his grammy. I have never really expressed how I felt about Michael Jackson and I am really not going to go into great details. I believe he was an amazing artist and he made a huge impact on our culture. I also believe he had issues that you and I can not even imagine. For a man that was so famous he had so much drama that followed him. His death was a shock but the way he passed away came at no shock. As we look at Michael Jackson kids and how they starting to experience a "normal life." They no longer walk around covering their faces, they have been reported several times out with family members and at theme parks. I can't help but wonder how they dealt with the passing of their father. I believe something we should always respect is fact that these kids are human. My prayer is that they find there calling and not always have to live in there dad's shadow.

I also really got into the Black Eye Pea's performance I find their style to be amazing!




However my favorite was from Lady Antebellum and the song I need you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment