April 30, 2011

What's been up

Alrright I have negleted this BAD! Life has been very busy, but yet very fulfilling at the same time. it's amazing how a job can turn you into a morning person, even on weekends I am up early. Today as I was driving a song came on the radio. I must be honest I listen to very little contempenary Christian music or even Christian Rock, call me whatever you want to...I just have a hard time getting into it sometimes. However I love worship and spend time each morning listening to it. While listening to Pandoara this song came on!



it made me think about something, something big. We are only living for a short period of time and we screw up this life BIG TIME! We make choices that are good and bad. The forgiviness we recieve is amazing, but I dont think we understand it at all. So many of us try to be super natural, but yet forget we are nothing without the cross. We forget Jesus came so that everyday people could become saints. If that is the case, why are so many christians trying to be something they arent? I think I have the answer, we are simply human! I have been able to witness some life changing events they last few months. I havent talked much about it, mainly because I didnt have the words. I am praying for the words daily to explain. I must admit, it has been nice to sit back and finaly get some things. hopefully in a couple of weeks I will have some words and post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment